As a small business owner, you have a lot on your mind: cash flow, employees, marketing, regulations. You know, all that fun stuff. And because of this, it’s easy to wear yourself thin.
Luckily, here in the twenty-first century, there is a ton of automation software out there that will help you streamline your operations and take a load off of your mind.
So if you find yourself overwhelmed by everything you have to manage on a daily basis, check out our recommendations for the 5 best automation software for small businesses.
The 5 Best Small Business Automation Software
- ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign provides you with the email marketing, marketing automation, and customer relationship management (CRM) tools that you need to make your business a success. With their comprehensive software, you can send emails and newsletters that are tailored to your contact’s interests. These tools include triggered emails, targeted emails, email funnels, autoresponders, and a whole lot more.
- Trello – Trello is a super useful and accessible management tool that will help you keep your business organized. It allows you to digitize any of your projects onto Trello boards and keep tabs on their progress. You can delegate tasks, make helpful notes, and ensure that your team is headed on the right track. As their website says, Trello is like having an interactive whiteboard in your pocket.
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media tool that allows you to schedule and publish posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms. You can coordinate with your team to create engaging posts that will reach your client base with the touch of a button. They also offer in-depth analyses of your social media posts that will help grow your brand and boost your social media engagement.
- Gusto – Gusto is a full-service payroll system that manages compliance, time tracking, benefit plans, taxes, and 401 (k). They have certified HR experts available for you to contact at any time and their employee finance tools help your team cover unexpected expenses in-between pay periods. They also have four payment plans that you can choose from, which helps tailor their platform to your needs.
- HubSpot – HubSpot offers some of the best marketing, sales, and service software in the business. Their tools will help you grow your business and reach out to clients that you didn’t even know existed. They also offer a completely free customer relationship management tool, which is the core of their full stack of software. Their tools include lead generation, email marketing, customer feedback, SEO recommendations, meeting scheduling, and a drag-and-drop editor.